[DeTomaso] Fw: Now, how many of you have import marque cars sitting in yourgarages?(was: How can this happen in America)

Douglas Kelm dakelm at qwest.net
Tue May 26 04:51:24 EDT 2009

Lighten up Jim! The number of maintenance electricians working in auto
plants is tiny in comparison to number of drones running an air wrench for
exorbitant compensation and life long health benefits. Sure, the unions
didn't hold a gun to the heads of management during contract negotiations,
but they definitely killed the golden goose and are now paying the price for
their greed. In the ever increasing global economy, labor unions are fast
becoming their own worst enemy. As a skilled tradesman myself
(welder/machinist), I am confident that my labor will be adequately
compensated in a totally free market economy. If it isn't, I need to suck it
up and move on!

Doug Kelm