[DeTomaso] [SPAM]Re: Now, how many of you have import marque cars sitting in your garages? (was: How can this happen in America)

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 02:15:13 EDT 2009

It would be interesting to see where the billions given to GM are actually going.  My suspicion is that most is going to the UAW as payback for political contributions.  They bought the White House, and now are getting a 10,000% return on their investment, at our expense.  In many cases, it amounts to a transfer for wealth from lower paid to higher paid workers.  Doesn't seem very liberal to me.

Ken