[DeTomaso] Now, how many of you have import marque cars sitting in your garages? (was: How can this happen in America)

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Mon May 25 23:58:36 EDT 2009

Sorry, Larry, I neglected to say that I am all in favor of single payer
health care.  The current situation where insurance companies skim huge
profits off the top and then exclude people and coverages left and
right has to go.

I'm 55 and would have no interest in retiring.  What would I do all
day? I can't spend THAT much time fiddling with old cars.
The vast majority of those people who "retire" at 52 actually go on to
work other jobs.  It is bogus.

Jim