[DeTomaso] Memorial Day Re: Thanks

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon May 25 17:45:50 EDT 2009

Hawk, JB, Will, Chuck, Rowdy, Ken, All,

Traditionally Memorial Day commemorates those American men and woman who 'died' or are listed as Missing In Action (MIA) while in military service in any war or military action.  That doesn't mean you should not honor those veterans who did make it home or those veterans who are permanently disabled or confined to a VA hospital or veterans home..... it only means the last time I checked most of us can still fog up a mirror. ;-]>

Seriously, I'd like to thank all those and the memories of all those veterans who never made it home alive or whose remains were never identified. No doubt it is also a time that  friends and family of others that have passed on are also remembered but today has special meaning for those you remember who died in battle in the service of their country.

Dennis