[DeTomaso] air supply question SPA[1]

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Mon May 25 15:27:52 EDT 2009

We could say that Hp is what determines how much air the engine needs.
Hp is cubic inches per time, (well not really as an engine may be more or
less efficent), so the engine could be big OR smaller but higher reving to
produce the same cui per time.
What the engine feel is restriction and this is the area times the length
of an air feed tubing. But we do not need to overdramatice the importance
of this unless the area is very small.
Goran