[DeTomaso] Porterfield R4S brake pads

www.DeTomasoRegistry.org Pantera007 at provamo.com
Mon May 25 01:49:47 EDT 2009

The "G" is the Girling logo (the brake company)

Most pads (non-stock) and even some pseudo-stock pads don't have the break wear indicator.

You should not need an electrical gizmo to remind you to check the pads.

Leave the wire taped up.  When "grounded" it activates the brake warning light
which is the same as the shuttle valve warning light I believe.

Chuck