[DeTomaso] A3 heads

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Sun May 24 22:13:13 EDT 2009

I think mine were $1200 bare.  It was about 6 years ago.  Am I losing my
memory that fast?

They were in perfect shape, ports mildly polished, screens epoxied in the
oil drainbacks, spring cups machined for larger diameter springs.

The price will vary depending on how long you're willing to search.

They are great heads.  I believe they're better than the CHI 3V heads, but
that's just my gut instinct.  The latest CHI/Kaase heads are supposed to
have a better combustion chamber, but at my level anyway, it doesn't really
matter.  25hp either way isn't going to make a difference.