[DeTomaso] WARNING: .050 may be the wrong kind of Bomb

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 20:27:19 EDT 2009

Harbor freight sells several scope tools at varying prices. They have a
cheaper black and white and a more expensive color. I get their catalogues
all the time and have noticed the ads. I just never really paid attention to
the details.  I just checked (here is the link)
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Category.taf?CategoryID=778&pricetype=
They have at least two at this time, one fiber optic with a 36" probe for
$199 and one with a mini tv camera and a small LCD monitor for $299. They
may have others too.
Boyd