[DeTomaso] WARNING: .050 may be the wrong kind of Bomb

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun May 24 15:02:34 EDT 2009

The plug electrode damage may be self destruction due to heat/detonation. Too hot a plug in some cases will create detonation, especially if you are on the verge of being there anyway. FWIW I run the Autolite AR-32 plug, which as I undestand it is one of the colder plugs Autolite manufacture.

Julian