[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 58, Issue 24-Solid Rotors

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sun May 24 14:09:39 EDT 2009

Thanks for everyone's replys.  These are thin solid rotors, like 1/4 inch thick.  They can't have much heat capacity.  Hard to believe they would work on the track.

Tyle Stone, the guy who wants to sell them, only has off road racing experience, and I think the requirements are different.  I looked at the Wilwood catalog, and they have thin steel rotors, but they are for low to moderate use.

Ken