[DeTomaso] [Fwd: Re: Gumball 3000 results]

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun May 24 12:04:42 EDT 2009

Hey all,

Our friend Bob has been trying to post some Gumball 3000 post race stuff
to the email forum, but apparently his account has been disabled.  I
can't remember how to undo this, or if it takes an administrator.  Can
somebody help us out here?  Please feel free to replay directly to Bob.

Thanks,
Asa Jay