[DeTomaso] WARNING: .050 may be the wrong kind of Bomb

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Sun May 24 10:12:09 EDT 2009

Jack,

I timed it at 12 deg @ idle, 32 deg total in around 2,800 rpms.
Fuel pressure is from an electric pump internally regulated at 6.5 psi.
The plugs in the same cylinders looked OK before switiching out after 600 miles of highway and desert driving.
It's not just the ceramic part missing, also the electrode and, on #5, 1/2 the top of the tip.
It's seems strange that the other 5 plugs (except #2 / fouled) look new.
Where would I find this scope? I really don't want to pull the head.

Thank You,
Dan
Dan F. Courtney

La Jolla, CA