[DeTomaso] 5533 yuck in the cooling tubes

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun May 24 00:32:04 EDT 2009

I've fallen and I can't get up.

Removed the old pusher fans which work really well still.  Yanked the
Fluidyne aluminum radiator.  It looks okay but will get a flush just for
good measure.  I then removed the hoses and tubes leading to the
under-car tubes.  Then, I did something  I really shouldn't have (but
really should have).... and looked in the ends of the long under-car
transfer tubes.

Here is what I found:
http://www.teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=gallery&Itemid=57&g2_itemId=2469

What gets me, is the crud is on the TOP of the tube, not the bottom.
What the heck?  Was there previously and at some point in the past had
the tubes turned maybe?

My wallet, is dry.
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired