[DeTomaso] How can this happen in America

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat May 23 15:54:52 EDT 2009

1971 Ford Mustang Mach I (my first real love)
1974 Jeep J20 Pickup (snow plowing)
1982 Jeep Grand Wagoneer (holds the heirloom 1967 Kaiser 327 engine)
1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee (my wifes daily driver)
1998 Ford Escort ZX2 Sport (my daily driver)
1973 deTomaso Pantera (which -is- still, part American)

Prior to this, we also owned at various times:
1995 Saturn SL2
19<something> Ford Taurus
1987 Jeep Cherokee Sport

I'm not saying I've bought exclusively American, but I do have tastes
that run in that direction.  I will also point out, I don't own any
-new- cars, never have.  I tend to like survivors, those rigs which have
proven their quality over time.  I'll also admit, the first car dealers
I usually go to when browsing, are the American cars.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA