[DeTomaso] 4V heads and roller rockers

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Sat May 23 13:02:56 EDT 2009

Fredrik,

I installed, at home and all by my lonesome, the Ford Racing roller rockers.

Part # - M-6564-C351

This set up does NOT require any machining. I've been told these are a Crane product,
which may mean they are no longer being made or at least hard to find?

Summit has a current listing on eBay at $370

http://tinyurl.com/p2e63z

Buy the shim kit for them too, to dial in preload.

Shim kit part # = M-6529-A302

I had to swap shims and pedestals to get proper preload. And when I ran out of the proper thickness
shims, had to do some VERY minor sanding-down on a couple of pedestal bases.? Many 1000's of miles
since the conversion with no problems.

I've posted some photos in an album at the POCA website:

Larry