[DeTomaso] Pantera GR4 Restoration Photos

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Sat May 23 08:33:52 EDT 2009

Jan.
I did not use any RPM guage at the time. I listened to the note of the
engine, which is a very accurate way of determing the rpm. Provided on
have the music ear to hear what the note are of the engine. It is pretty
nice to be able to keep once eyes on the track undisturbed from looking
down at the tac.  I did have the original guage in the car but it didnt
work since I didnt want to take out a signal from the Haltech ecu input
since I am afraid of disturbing the signal.  however, I am not really
satisfied having unfunctional instruments in the car, so today I use the
Mallory Unilite module within the distributor to only drive the tacometer.
The ecu is driven by a cranctrigger today. Also, my ears is not what they
are used to be, some tinitus....
Regards
Goran