[DeTomaso] Pantera GR4 Restoration Photos

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Fri May 22 14:11:28 EDT 2009

Well, I must say I like this work so far. The car is still fare from
finisched, an I hope that the man keeps up his good work. He made the
floor excelent. Now, the car is probably supposed to be in original shape,
but if it has been my car I should have totaly rebuilt the rear frame
section of the car. This is to take advantage of an diffusser and another
fresh air venting of the engine compartment. In my eyes the value of the
Pantera is the designe, that is why I keep the original GT5 look. But the
life is short, and I like a car that is up to my driving demands, not a
"save to the world" historical car that barley goes around corners.

But this is strictley my opinion as this is what I should do if I where to
do this work once again.
Goran