[DeTomaso] .050 is the bomb!

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Thu May 21 00:20:01 EDT 2009

In a message dated 5/20/09 1:45:19 PM, eanderson at geotracinternational.com
writes:

> What are plugs typically 'gapped' at right out of the box?

Hard to say. Manufacturers specs are all different and I've seen plugs
still under cellophane that were apparently dropped during processing 'cause the
gap was visibly ZERO! Which is why I pull them out and immediately gap them
before putting on a shelf or in an engine. I recommend all check their new
plugs before use, too. Sometimes you get lucky but I'd rather be sure. FWIW-
J Deryke