[DeTomaso] Heater valve

Ed Pike erpike at ymail.com
Wed May 20 22:14:55 EDT 2009

dan
the problem is that the temperature lever doesn't   have enough movement to completely close the water valve. I played with this a lot and bent a couple of cables before I figured this out. my solution was to install a manual water valve that I can reach from the drivers seat in front of the standard water valve. when I want ac I close the manual valve and open it up for heat . the factory water valve still works and is controlled by the temp lever.
ed....