[DeTomaso] Specs for slave cylinder hose

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Wed May 20 18:56:26 EDT 2009

Garth, I'll try, but it's on the car now.
Better, here's from the receipt:
TELT116704
Hose-Teflon SS Braided 1/4" NOM $14.97
ARQ202744S
1/4" JIC Male Union $1.93
AER631906004
1/4 JIC SW x 1/4" Teflon Hose $10.48
AER1907724S
37 DEG JIC SWIVEL 90 DEG ELBO $17.02

Total was $55.34 with $7.50 in assembly labor.
The length is 34"

Dan F. Courtney

La Jolla, CA

(858) 551-5455 Phone