[DeTomaso] .050 is the bomb!

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Wed May 20 17:16:16 EDT 2009

I have found NGK to be pretty consistent in out of the box gap.
However, it may or may not be exactly the gap you want.  For the
Mustang, with the Duraspark II ignition I have installed, I usually go
for about .045, and as I recall, most NGK's I get are at that gap out
of the box.

hmmmm.... maybe that's why the plugs in the Jeep are at .045... could
be I never bothered to gap them.  DOH!

Asa Jay
<learns cool new stuff all the time>