[DeTomaso] Wheel & Tire search fix

www.DeTomasoRegistry.org Pantera007 at provamo.com
Wed May 20 12:56:47 EDT 2009

I was just doing a tire search, and realized the Registry database search
was only showing the first 100 cars

with tire data.

???  I KNOW it is way more than that!

That is fixed now.  The "test" search was limited, the production search is
not.

I was searching for cars with Arriva tires. quite a few actually.

There are a lot of cars where the owner has not yet added the tire details
(brand, model, and size).

If your car is in the Registry, please update your tire info, even if you
are STILL

running Arrivas (I hope not, for safety sake!)

There is useful info to be shown. Like when I was chatting with a tire rep,
and describing how many

people are still running the stock wheels, and NEEEEEED 15" speed rated
tires.

"Yes, there IS a market for these tires, let me show you the number of cars
in the Registry

 that right now, or REAL soon need to buy tires.."

(Listing scrolls off the pages.)

Chuck