[DeTomaso] Heater valve

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Wed May 20 00:18:43 EDT 2009

OK, so my heater valve is now out, rebuilt, and ready to go back in, but I
neglected to index it when I took it apart.

If I am not mistaken, when holding the valve with the side inlet facing me,
cable lever on the bottom and to the right, the side inlet would be closed,
corresponding to the HOT position on the lever (closing the valve so hot
water is forced through the core), and when the lever is to the left, the
opening in the side of the inner valve body is about half revealed in the
side inlet of the valve, allowing hot water to circulate back through the
return pipe?

Thanks
Mike.