[DeTomaso] 2 Questions - Water Pump Torque & Heater Hose Routing

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Tue May 19 17:23:19 EDT 2009

Barry,

I think my car had the same feature of crossing the tubes inside the console that you describe. I also disassembled my valve and made sure that it was self sealing with water flow. I have not had to use the shut off valves to combat heater valve seepage since. I wrote about it to the list a while back.

Tomas