[DeTomaso] FINAL SILVERSTATE PARTY REPORT

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue May 19 14:31:42 EDT 2009

Thanks Judy.....I remember when Charlie brought up his Corvair for the first time to run at Silver State or Big Bend or the Pony Express and everyone who had not seen Charlie or the Corvair before laughed right up until he kicked everyone's butts.  There is some Pantera content there! ;-]>

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com