[DeTomaso] Pantera LEDs

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Tue May 19 08:56:34 EDT 2009

John, if it's not too late, let's put me down for a set as well.  I have the
orange turn signals in back.
What provisions does the kit have for the two-color Euro turn signals in
front, or is that the GT5 kit you were referring to?

Now, with the brighter LED's if someone could just come up with a flasher
feature for the white portion of those Euro front signals.  My turn signal
stalk, in a 74, already seems to have a flash function (It pulls toward me
with a spring-back feature), that would be great.  I'm not an electrician,
but wouldn't it (never simply) be a matter of having a contact where the
stalk pulls back that's connected to the lights?