[DeTomaso] Seatbelts (non-race)

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue May 19 00:13:09 EDT 2009

Matt,

For what it's worth, I agree with your analysis, and purchased a similar
system to what you link to, for the Mach I last year.  It works nicely.
For the Pantera I'd choose the same thing, though I'm not sure how to
mount the retractor yet.

Asa Jay
<putting in a roll cage anyway, with race harnesses.>

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA

1971 Mach I Mustang  [ASA JAY]