[DeTomaso] www.wolframalpha.com

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Mon May 18 11:38:09 EDT 2009

You guys (and girls) have GOT to try this.

http://www.wolframalpha.com

It's a new information aggregator kind of like a search engine, except
on steroids.  Here are a few items to try, enter these just as I have
them typed here, into the search bar:

120mm to inches
45 newton meters to foot pounds
ITRI

The conversions are fantastic.  No more searching for a conversion
calculator when trying to figure out the shop manual torque conversion
to foot pounds.  The stock thing was pretty cool too.  I mostly
thought this would be helpful for those shop conversions we all must
fight with on a regular basis.  This one tool alone could make me get
that computer in the garage set up.

Enjoy,
Asa Jay