[DeTomaso] 18" Budnick wheels and BFG tires for sale

Evod Industries evodindustries at msn.com
Mon May 18 10:53:56 EDT 2009

Looking to sell my 18" Budnick wheels and BFG tires of my no flared Pantera.18" Budnik Gassers with BFG KDW tires. Fronts are 215/35 18 with 18x8 wheelsRears are 295/35 18 with 18x10 wheelsLess then 500 miles on tires and wheels. They are like brand new.New the whole set cost $3500 plus mount/balance shipping and tax.
see pic at http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd62/EvodIndustries/panteraside.jpg
I am asking $2500. These are located in North COunty San Diego, CA but I am willing to put on pallet and ship also.
Contact Shaun @ 760-518-3320 or email  evodindustries at msn.com