[DeTomaso] Space City Pantera LEDs

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Mon May 18 08:08:29 EDT 2009

I intend to order the LEDs soon so as to have the kits prepared for Reno.  Of course if you will not be in Reno, they can be mailed to you.

If the timing is right for you to acquire a set for your car, please let me know promptly and provide a heads up regarding the color of your rear blinker lens.  Additional info below.

Thanks
JT