[DeTomaso] Drag radial blow out today on interstate (Temp A tire)

clay willmott claywillmott at hotmail.com
Mon May 18 07:39:50 EDT 2009

35 psi and I check it a  lot (within last week).

Visually checked it before I left.  I have those PIM rims and I need an ugly back up wheel and tire.
what is a cheap wheel/size I can use for a front or black blowout?
what if the two rear tires are slightly different sizes?  Will it mess up the rear end/limited slip or ZF?  WIll those skinny OEM spares work with my 17 inch wheels without screwing up rear end?

Thanks
CW