[DeTomaso] battery recommendation

parapantera at aol.com parapantera at aol.com
Mon May 18 02:44:52 EDT 2009

Chris,

? I personally prefer Odyssey batteries http://www.odysseybatteries.com/?which are drycell and can be mounted in any position.??In 2003 I installed the little PC925 due to it's physical size (I had mounted the vacuum assist pump to the pedal house which reduced my battery tray size) and it never failed to start the 10.5 to 1 compression ratio Cleveland.? When the battery in my Acura got old, I put the PC925 in the Acura and installed a PC1200 in the Pantera since I have since relocated the vacuum pump.? To this day both batteries have perfomed like new, I highly recommend them.

Ron