[DeTomaso] Drag radial blow out today on interstate (Temp A tire)

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon May 18 01:25:34 EDT 2009

In a message dated 5/17/09 18 27 37, claywillmott at hotmail.com writes:

> Just asking as the AAA guy said Temp A tires cant be driven on interstate
> but drag radial companies say they can???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

It's amazing an idiot like that AAA guy works with cars!

Temp A is the highest, best rating!

Here's the transmogrifier:

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/techpage.jsp?techid=48

FWIW I'd be curious to know what kind of tire pressure you were running (or
thought you were running) before the failure?   Failures like yours that
aren't caused by an external insult (i.e. nail in the tire) are almost always
caused by severe underinflation....