[DeTomaso] Drag radial blow out today on interstate (Temp Atire)

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Mon May 18 00:59:58 EDT 2009

Got a friend with BFG drag radials that has had the same problem. If he
drives longer that 30 ish miles they start deflating and he has to top them
off. Worst tire I have ever ridden on going down the road and around any
curve, especial with his big block up front. They work pretty well at the
drag strip, however as he averages mid 11s.  A is for tire heat not holding
air.

Paul