[DeTomaso] name that relay

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sun May 17 22:15:18 EDT 2009

The first one is the relay for your headlight motor, the second thing "the
A" in your picture is a fuse box for the power windows if you unscrew that
black knob the cover will come off and there are two fuses one for the left
window and one for the right. . Pantera electronics makes a Headlight
controller that does away with the relay and reduces the load on your head
light switch check out
http://www.pantera-electronics.com/   <http://www.pantera-electronics.com/>
<http://www.pantera-electronics.com/>     <http://www.pantera-electronics.com/>

 they also make a great replacement for the fuse box which is the source of
lots of electrical problems. the old bullet fuses with the electrical
element on the out side are constatnly losing
conectivity.<http://www.pantera-electronics.com/>
Boyd
On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 9:51 PM, Brian H