[DeTomaso] battery recommendation

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun May 17 14:13:51 EDT 2009

The battery in my Pantera has been in it since I bought it almost 3 years ago, and I don't know how much older it is than that.  It seems to work OK, but with the 408 it seems to labor a bit more in starting than it used to.

I'm interested in whether you all think I should have it tested, and if so, where would you recommend I go?  Sears?  A specialized battery shop?

Or, should I just replace it, and if so, what is best?

Thanks,

Chris

(Who's brand new engine has a rear main seal leak)