[DeTomaso] Air in clutch system

larry at ohiotimecorp.com larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Sun May 17 13:24:02 EDT 2009

<<this time a cute blonde in high heels>>

Hi Dan,

It would make a big differance, at least to me, if she was using "pumps" or not...

Someone had to say it.

Larry (Fme's) - Cleveland

On Sat May 16 22:26 , "Dan Courtney"  sent:

>Last time out The Winged Warrior shifted well for a couple of miles, then wouldn't shift.
Allot of tiny bubbles.
>I then re-built the slave cylinder and bled the heck out of the system (this time a cute
blonde in high heels) but then drove a couple of miles and, lo and behold, those Don Ho bubbles
again.