[DeTomaso] Starter

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Sun May 17 11:03:28 EDT 2009

That is my understanding. I don't know what caused my problems. Aging insulation perhaps? Ten years ago brand gear starters were more in the 500 USD price range. Once that market was filled and tooling cost was covered maybe they dropped prices in steps until they landed at slightly above material cost. My box was labeled Made in China BTW.

Tomas