[DeTomaso] Work length

P6746 at aol.com P6746 at aol.com
Sat May 16 14:45:07 EDT 2009

Curt:

Maybe you weren't around during the time, but I went through a nine year
tear down and restoration period with our car.  It came off the road in
August 1985 and didn't roll again until May 1994.  Everybody else does,  because
this was before the forum, and I'm sure many people were fed up with my
asking questions, showing pictures, etc., at every get-together, especially
Vegas.

In fact I copied my wheel and tire combination from Kirby.

See Pantera Profiles 1999 #2 for all the details.

Time shouldn't matter.....I feel like I'm on easy street, just got my first
 Social Security check this month, and I can still make as much as I want.

Bob Reid
**************Recession-proof vacation ideas.  Find free things to do in
the U.S.