[DeTomaso] Work Length

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 16 01:08:38 EDT 2009

I understand taking time to do things right.
But some of the guys on this subject are talking about many years! Come on, I'm not trying step on toes, I just have a hard time understanding why it should months and sometimes years to install a new engine or do body work even major body work? I would think a shop, any shop would want to do a good job in some kind of a fair time line AND get paid? Sometimes it seems some shops just put you on the forever plan! Not to mention the time lost enjoying your car!

OK, I'm off my soap box
Flame suit on
Curt