[DeTomaso] Silver State Crew

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri May 15 19:52:47 EDT 2009

I just talked to the Dog.  So far he is the only show with a Pantera.
However five other folks from the team who could not get a car running
or to the event have shown up for support.  We don't believe anyone else
will be showing up.

Dennis reports the Pantera is running fine.  After changing the oil at
home, he has not seen anymore oil drips.

Today was the Zero-100-Zero and one-mile shootouts.  Tomorrow will be
final tech day and the car show in the ball field.  Sunday morning is
race time.

We wish him well on his run.
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired