[DeTomaso] Work length

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri May 15 16:57:15 EDT 2009

> 1992dash at cox.net wrote:
> > Who has had their Pantera in a professional shop the longest in any one
> period of time?  What was the scope of the work?.

I think Kirby's car has been sitting at Dennis Quella's shop for 5-7 years
and nothing has been done yet?   I'm sure that has to be some kind of record
for a customer who's willing and able to pay for the work.

Kirby?

(There are some deadbeats who bring their cars to somebody to have work
done, then run out of money, so the thing just sits there for ages and
ages--Roger Brotton has had a Jaguar in his shop for someting approaching 20 years I
think???)