[DeTomaso] Fw: Junction Block

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Fri May 15 16:27:37 EDT 2009

Hello Jeff,
     The thing looks great!  I think the problem for me would be that I am planning to do my own dash conversion which is similar to the single pod.  And the add says that the block is only good for the early type dash.  I might contact the guy anyway and see what it would take to make it work?

Thanks,
Art