[DeTomaso] Street display ??

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Thu May 14 23:41:49 EDT 2009

Larry

Every De Tomaso is encouraged to attend the street display.  As in the old
days, there is no required registration.  Just show up.  No fees, forms or
sign-ups.  Bring out your baby, show it to the world and at noon, we'll rev
the motors and see if they hear us down in Vegas.

This is the way it ought to be.  This Rally is going to be a blast.  We have
over 200 registrations and a three weeks to go..

See ya there!!

JT