[DeTomaso] Brake Pad to Rotor Match, OK to trim pads???

kenn_green at yahoo.com kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu May 14 20:39:52 EDT 2009

I want to thank everyone for their comments on trimming pads.  The match is so close, that maybe 1/8" may require trimming in some cases, and no trimming in others.  Hopefully the last issues have been resolved and we will have pictures of the complete upgrade very soon.

Ed Lekivetz at German Auto in Santa Fe Springs is making the parts.  Ed is an old school racer who makes some really nice parts for off road racers.  He's done this kind of thing before and brings a lot of experience to the table.

Ken