[DeTomaso] Annual Cruise

Bob Radefeld bob at dodgecarroll.com
Thu May 14 11:13:07 EDT 2009

Here in Topeka, Ks. we have an annual Downtown Cruise Night that involves shutting down 7 blocks of
our main street & all side streets for a block each direction & filling it up with 1979 & older iron on a Saturday night. Last Saturday evening was our Cruise night & I thought some of you might be interested to see the 1200+ cars of all types that turned out. As usual I was the only Pantera there & drew a crowd of people around it all evening. There are two other Panteras close to Topeka but their owners are now
in various stages of restoration & couldn't bring their cars this year. They both showed up at the cruise
& had unending questions for me about their restorations & my car. Great Pantera owners' get together!
Anyway, if you'd like to see some pictures of this event I have included a link below, #5042 is shown on
on page two along with a couple of my kit Cobra buddies parked behind me. Great Event!

http://topekacarscene/index.php?album=Downtown+2009

Bob