[DeTomaso] Dead In The Water

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Wed May 13 20:22:20 EDT 2009

     It appears that my problem is solved,  and no the car didn't burn to the ground.  :-))  I tightened up the one loose screw at the junction block last night and then drove the car for an hour today.  It didn't miss a beat!  Thank you so much to all of you that responded to my request,  this list is great!  I did get to wondering though,  why is the junction block there in the first place?  Was it just so that the factory would have a way to connect the ignition switch to the car's wiring?  I will be replacing the block with a new improved version from SOBill.

Thanks again,
Art