[DeTomaso] Engine run anomalie

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 20:02:26 EDT 2009

I just posted that I know have a spark indicator ( goes in line with the
coil or a plug and according to it I am getting spark but no combustion. I
am going to take off my cool air induction so I can quickly open the air
cleaner and see if it is squirting gas. I drove it to day with the gas cap
off to see if that was a contributing factor, it didn't make any difference.
Someone suggested a sticking fuel bowl needle. have you ever heard of a
holley 650 that stops working when it gets warm?Boyd