[DeTomaso] Dead In The Water

tony DiGiovanna tonydigi at optonline.net
Wed May 13 18:52:57 EDT 2009

My money is on loose connections in the terminal block just above the
steering column that connects the ignition switch wires to the dash harness.
Mine did exactly that.  I threw the terminal block as far as I could in my
yard and have never seen it since.  It's somewhere out there with the front
brake surge compensator.  Also car hasn't died unexplainably since either.