[DeTomaso] NO MORE EXCUSES - Re: OT! Temporary tags at Silver State Classic Challenge!

Bjoern Flesland bflesland at gmail.com
Wed May 13 02:32:06 EDT 2009

Mad, Art, Mike and everybody else here who have helped me with advises,
Thanks for your concerns and help. We are leaving for Amsterdam -
Vegas in in 1 hour.
If my new tags are cleared today Wednesday I will take a rental and go
to Needles tomorrow Thursday morning and get them,
If not I go to Ely without them...
Cheers,
Bjoern